Accoridng to Wikipedia, Anti-Virus is a computer program used to prevent, detect, and remove malware. Although Windows 10 includes built in Winodws Defender, but there are some scenarios where one would want to install a Third part Anti-Virus in his/her Desktop Winodws PC. There are so many Anti Viruses avilable in the market ranging from Intel’s Own Mcafee to Avast & Quick-Heal.
But how would you choose the best one for your PC. Don’t worry I am here to help you guys for deciding that which one would be best for you. As stated earlier Winodws PCs comes with Pre-installed Defender. Windows Defender was originally introduced with Windows 7. Andit has come a long way since then from Winodws 7 to Windows 10. Back then it was offered as seperate download in 7. But now in Windows 10 it comes pre-installed into the Opearting System. But is Windows Defender enough for your PC or is it Completely protecting your PC that you just don’t need a third party Anti-Virus.
So Let’s Find out the Best Antivirus Available.
1:- Quick Heal: So I have kept Quick Heal Anti-Virus at Number 1. Because it has so many extra features that Windows Defender lacks. Or you can use Defender for normal Virus scannings and Quick heal for ransom-wares.
Quick Heal Anti-Virus Features:
- Helps you identify and fix security vulnerabilities on your PC.
- Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro gives cloud-based email security.
- It Blocks websites infected with viruses and malware.
- Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro scans PC without system slowdown.
- Quick Heal TrackMyLaptop Service helps track your lost or stolen laptop.
- Filters emails with infected links or attachments.
- External Drives Setting
- Firewall blocks threats that try to reach computer over the Internet.
- Browsing Protection Setting
- Data Loss Prevention
Quick Heal Plans range from $10 to $150. If you want one then you can head to Quick Heal Website to buy one or you can also buy one from the Offline Stores in your area.
2:- McAffe: Now McAffe is placed at Number 2. McAfee is developed by Intel Corportain and is one of the best anti-viruses available in the market right now.